- takes upto 30kg of pulped fruit
- yields around 14 litres (3 gallons) of juice per pressing*
- a good size for the amateur orchard owner
- made by a family firm in Croatia
- built to last, with a 2 year warranty on all parts
- bearing fitted on pressing screwhead for smooth easy action
- beechwood basket and pressing plate
- double-handled pressing arm
- minutes to assemble with a small adjustable spanner
- legs can be removed for storage
- stainless steel outlet pipe
- screw holes in feet for added stability
- Acme pressing screw
- basket size compatible with manual mill with family/friends, or electric mill for one person
- basket can be split for easy emptying
- free pressbag included for cleaner pressing
- more pressbags available (see below)
* depending on fruit and pressing speed
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 104 cm|
This item is sent by courier and should be delivered within 4 working days if you order from the UK. A signature confirming receipt is required for delivery. If you are unlikely to be home please choose a different delivery address.
IMPORTANT: we offer free shipping on all orders over £50 for UK mainland destinations, but we will charge extra shipping costs for deliveries to Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and the Scilly Isles as well as countries outside the UK.
If you are from Ireland, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway or Sweden your shipping fee will be calculated automatically based on the weight of the products you order.
If you order from outside UK mainland or from a country other than the above Please click here to request a shipping quote!