- takes around 30kg of milled apples
- yields upto 15 litres (3 gallons) of juice per pressing*
- 5 riveted acacia wood racks included (36 x 36 x 1.2cm)
- Acaia is one of the world’s hardest woods. It is flexible and is not weakened by juice acidity
- 6 specially made press cloths included (85 x 85cm)
- cloths are a German-manufactured foodsafe polyester
- stainless steel ‘cheese’ frame included
- double armed turning screw
- bearing fitted on pressing screw head for smooth action
- stainless steel juice tray
- legs and tray removeable for storage or travel
- beechwood pressing plate
- made by a family firm in Croatia
- 2 year warranty on all parts
- free shipping
*fruit and pressing speed dependent
|Dimensions||52 × 44 × 92 cm|
This item is sent by courier and should be delivered within 4 working days if you order from the UK. A signature confirming receipt is required for delivery. If you are unlikely to be home please choose a different delivery address.
IMPORTANT: we offer free shipping on all orders over £50 for UK mainland destinations, but we will charge extra shipping costs for deliveries to Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and the Scilly Isles as well as countries outside the UK.
If you are from Ireland, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway or Sweden your shipping fee will be calculated automatically based on the weight of the products you order.
If you order from outside UK mainland or from a country other than the above Please click here to request a shipping quote!