- takes upto 32kg of pulped fruit
- yields around 14 litres (3 gallons) of juice per pressing*
- good basket size for the amateur orchard owner
- basket opens for easy emptying
- 2 year warranty on all parts
- simple nut and spanner arm design
- made in Hungary by a firm employing from disadvantaged communities
- painted steel juice tray
- 6 hardwood blocks provided – more may be necessary to complete pressing
- arrives assembled
- basket size compatible with group manual milling or electric milling if alone
- screw holes in feet for stability
- central acme screw for durability and even pressing
- beechwood basket and pressing plates
- pressbags available (see below)
*depending on fruit and pressing speed
|Dimensions||52 × 52 × 74 cm|
This item is sent by courier and should be delivered within 4 working days if you order from the UK. A signature confirming receipt is required for delivery. If you are unlikely to be home please choose a different delivery address.
IMPORTANT: we offer free shipping on all orders over £50 for UK mainland destinations, but we will charge extra shipping costs for deliveries to Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and the Scilly Isles as well as countries outside the UK.
If you are from Ireland, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway or Sweden your shipping fee will be calculated automatically based on the weight of the products you order.
If you order from outside UK mainland or from a country other than the above Please click here to request a shipping quote!