- arrives fully assembled
- takes upto 20kg of pulped fruit
- yields around 9 litres (16 pints) of juice per pressing*
- made in Hungary by a firm employing from disadvantaged communities
- beechwood basket and press plate
- simple nut and spanner arm design
- beechwood basket and press plates
- painted steel juice tray
- 6 hardwood blocks included to ensure complete pressing
- 5 year warranty on all parts
- screw holes in feet for stability
- basket size compatible with manual apple milling
- central Acme screw for durability and even pressing
- pressbag available (see below)
*depending on fruit and pressing speed
|Dimensions||42 × 42 × 73 cm|
This item is sent by courier and should be delivered within 4 working days if you order from the UK. A signature confirming receipt is required for delivery. If you are unlikely to be home please choose a different delivery address.
IMPORTANT: we offer free shipping on all orders over £50 for UK mainland destinations, but we will charge extra shipping costs for deliveries to Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and the Scilly Isles as well as countries outside the UK.
If you are from Ireland, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway or Sweden your shipping fee will be calculated automatically based on the weight of the products you order.
If you order from outside UK mainland or from a country other than the above Please click here to request a shipping quote!