- we provide 2 pairs of hardwood pressing blocks which are necessary to ensure full juice extraction – these are not always included by other suppliers
- comes with a booklet ‘How to Get the Juice from Your Apples’ – a practical guide to small scale juice making
- easy to take apart for storage
- takes around 12kg of pulped fruit
- yields upto 5 litres (9 pints) of juice per pressing*
- hardwood basket
- painted steel juice tray
- cast iron three-holed nut and steel lever for ease of pressing
- feet can be screwed down for stability
- easy to clean with a garden hose
- free pressbag included
- pot of food safe grease included to keep your press in tiptop condition
*depending on fruit and pressing speed
|Dimensions||39 × 39 × 22.5 cm|
This item is sent by courier and should be delivered within 4 working days if you order from the UK.
IMPORTANT: we offer free shipping on all orders over £75 for UK destinations, but we charge extra shipping costs for deliveries to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands as well as countries outside the UK. However, in the case of very expensive shipping to remote UK islands we may contact you with the price of extra shipping.
If you order from outside the UK you will not be charged VAT on your purchase by us. However, you may be charged duty and/or VAT by your country.
If you order from outside the UK or from a country other than the above Please click here to request a shipping quote!