- takes around 30kg of milled apples
- yields upto 15 litres (3 gallons) of juice per pressing*
- 5 riveted acacia wood racks included (36 x 36 x 1.2cm)
- Acaia is one of the world’s hardest woods. It is flexible and is not weakened by juice acidity
- 6 specially made press cloths included (85 x 85cm)
- cloths are a German-manufactured foodsafe polyester
- stainless steel ‘cheese’ frame included
- double armed turning screw
- bearing fitted on pressing screw head for smooth action
- stainless steel juice tray
- legs and tray removeable for storage or travel
- beechwood pressing plate
- made by a family firm in Croatia
- 5 year warranty on all parts
- free shipping
*fruit and pressing speed dependent
|Dimensions||52 × 44 × 92 cm|
This item is sent by courier and should be delivered within 4 working days if you order from the UK.
IMPORTANT: we offer free shipping on all orders over £50 for UK destinations, but we charge extra shipping costs for deliveries to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands as well as countries outside the UK. However, in the case of very expensive shipping to remote UK islands we may contact you with the price of extra shipping.
If you order from outside the UK you will not be charged VAT on your purchase by us. However, you may be charged duty and/or VAT by your country.
If you order from outside the UK or from a country other than the above Please click here to request a shipping quote!